for a brighter smile
Teeth whitening is an easy way to get a brighter smile.
Teeth whitening is the most requested cosmetic procedure from dentists. Whitening your teeth is a simple way to enhance the appearance of your smile and improve confidence in your teeth.
Our whitening treatments oxidize the enamel of your teeth removing stubborn stains. This is in place of teeth bleaching like many over the counter teeth whitening products which can harm gum tissue. We offer patients two high tech options for a teeth whitening. Because we know you want to make the right choice for your health and appearance. One option is for teeth whitening at home and the other is for teeth whitening our office:
Options for Teeth Whitening in Monterey
- If you prefer immediate whitening results, we often recommend Sinsational Smile or ZOOM. Both are in-office whitening treatments that take an hour or less to perform.
- For a more gradual result, we provide custom, take-home, teeth whitening kits. We only use professional brands exclusive to dental care professionals. This ensures the best outcome for you.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening gives you renewed confidence in your smile. And, teeth whitening offers a range of dental benefits when performed by a dentist. There are many at-home teeth whitening products available that are approved by the American Dental Association, so the advantages listed focus on professional teeth whitening performed Dr. Frahm in our office or products only available through a dentist.
- Professional teeth whitening gets into the nooks and crannies between your teeth. This is where stains can be hardest to correct. The use of professional-grade teeth whitening diminishes moderate to severe stains. And a dentist can help with discoloration you can’t be see or resolve with at-home teeth whitening products.
- It’s a speedy and low-risk process compared to teeth whitening strips available at drug stores. By visiting a dentist, your teeth can be up to 10 shades whiter in about an hour!
- By seeing your dentist for teeth whitening you have access to a customized treatment specific to you. Over-the-counter teeth whitening products take a one-size-fits-all approach. And, you run the risk of burning your gum tissue.
ZOOM Teeth Whitening System
With the ZOOM teeth whitening system, we use a high powered, whitening solution and a patented light system to whiten your teeth up to 10 shades in about an hour. When administered by our expertly trained care team, ZOOM’s state-of-the-art system quickly removes enamel stains. ZOOM is a fast, effective and safe way to brighten your smile.
ZOOM works best for patients who have little or no dental work on front teeth and only whitens tooth enamel. Unfortunately, Tetracycline stained teeth, porcelain and composite materials will not whiten or become more brilliant with ZOOM. The only way to whiten tooth-colored materials is to replace them, which we are happy to help with that too.
Gel & Tray
If you would prefer to whiten your teeth subtly and over time, using a professional gel and tray system is your best option. Our customized whitening trays are molded to fit your mouth perfectly, so that the whitening solution can fill in the area around and between each tooth. Our whitening gel is professional strength so you will be able to see teeth whitening results rather quickly.
As with ZOOM, the gel and tray system cannot whiten Tetracycline stained teeth, porcelain or composite. The gel and tray system is a great way to whiten your teeth and keep your smile bright for years to come and is an especially wonderful option for people with healthy smiles, who are interested in improving tooth color.
Brighter Smiles & Affordable Options for Teeth Whitening
Overall, whitening is an affordable, fast and easy way to create a younger looking, fresh, clean smile. We are always excited to see what a big difference this subtle change can make. Patients often return with stories about new found confidence and joy.
Contact Us for Professional teeth Whitening
Before selecting which whitening option is right for you, we encourage you to call our care team. Because we work with you on a personal basis, please call with questions at 831-372-8011. We are here to provide you with excellent solutions for your smile and world class service.
We proudly serve patients on the Monterey Peninsula in the communities of Monterey, Carmel, Pacific Grove, Seaside, Salinas, and Pebble Beach.
Give Us a Call
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm
Location: 660 Camino Aguajito #201
Monterey, California 93940